NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

m.k .,rescued this company & deserves respect

1. 7,295 Posts.

If M.K. and his Klan had not came along this Company would have gone down the 'Gurgler' and perhaps it would be better for us all now that Mr.Ian Price has joined the Board for Michael to quietly move aside because of all the 'Flack' that Companies with his name on the Board seem to Cop.
    Via www.yahoo.serach Bar and 'Naked Short Selling' just have a look at what damage those 'Short Sellers' can do to an exploration Company like RCP,which by the way will have approx.$1,700,000 ( 30 th Sept. 2009 = approx. $850,000 or Cash + the recent issue $1,700,000 = $2,550,000 - possible expenses of Buy Back - $850,000 )= approx. $1,700,000 of cash presently available.
    It's a damn pity that sites such as this are poluted by so much rubbish and I have to assume that it could all be part of that dirty Naked Short Selling game of 'Pump and Dump'. M.K. seems a 'Target' when the pushdown stories are in full swing and remember how earlier this week we saw the 'Elvis 77 'chipping in' here saying things to the effect, that BHP was interested in BHP and 'hold on to your hats',just before the Share issue was placed,'like feeding us all up' for a possible Naked Short Selling game.
    To day, would have been a Day for 'naked Short Sellers' to cover their positions and it looks like they managed to do that effectively.
    What a Company like RCP needs to do is have a good Report 'Up their sleeve' and spring it on the Market just One or Two Days after 'naked Short Sellers' have been 'fooling around' Pumping or holding a Company's Share Price and put the possible 'Naked Short Sellers' into a 'Full Monty' position with Burnt, - You know whats.
    What has happened in this Stock over the last five days has all the 'Earmarks' of a Short Selling game.
    I can lay straight in bed, but a Naked Short Seller can't.

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.