NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Fair call Moly....I agree we have to credit MK with rescuing...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Fair call Moly....

I agree we have to credit MK with rescuing this company....

I don't necessarily agree with how he communicates and has acted in the past...I also would have rather an approach to firm up and upgrade the JORC resource estimates before proceeeding to production...as using current resource estimates and proper discount rate you would have negative NPV....

This has seriously harmed this stocks sp....but I still hang on because I do believe this stock still has massive potential...because despite launching into production he no doubt knows (and I believe) that resource upgrade is just around the corner (given additional pipes found etc)...

It is a bit like many entrepreneurs who may have a string of failures before they have their BIG success...In MKs case I think he has got a good asset with RCP with strong resource potential....so whilst I can't comment on other assets in the SRE stable I still think this one has the best potential....

I also hope he is learning from his past mistakes and I for one have certainly noted a big effort to communicate regularly with shareholders and more detailed reporting (I don't agree with comments that their isn't sufficient disclosure as recently this has been quite the opposite)...

Sure this stock carries risks like any other specky but at current sp I think this risk has been priced in....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.