ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

m thomas committed director, page-53

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Clearly you are distressed holding this one in your portfolio.

Not at all. If a holding of a stock distresses me I simply sell out. I do not hang onto emotion when investing in speculative companies.

Low sales now mean nothing. All it means that ISN could be sub 1c today and 10c in six months no credence at all.

Markets are forward looking, phone apps portable power to the consumer, control over their well being.

I don't disagree and I don't believe I have ever knocked the potential of ISN's technology.

Many stale holders here have difficulty determining value and price.

I don't have any difficulty in determining the price. The market currently values it at .5c, 1/4 of where it was a few months ago. That says enough at this stage. The market is clearly saying to the new management team, show us that you can deliver what you are promising and then we'll invest. Totally understandable considering the company's lack of progress over the last few years. I remain cautiously optimistic.

My comment about you was purely in respect to your ramping ways. Please don't try and paint my comment as something aby more complex than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.