ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Metro-tiger,I had to read then re read both your posts to assist...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Metro-tiger,

I had to read then re read both your posts to assist me in making this reply to you.

The first time I read your post, my mind was filled with all the replies one could give you line by line, much along the same way you have dissected each line of my original post.

However after reading your second post for the third time, you have provided me the basis for saving me much time and angst with your comment below:

"(Kiril, how would either you or your wife feel for the rest of your lives if YOU MADE THE WRONG CALL and your child didnt survive because of it....when you could have bought a $30 app for your smartphone that could have made the decisive call for you, and the proper advice???)"

Therein lies both the weekness in your beloved product and your obvious lack of understanding of my post....so I will spell it out for you in no uncertain terms.

Nothing that ISN currently delivers to market, by way of Weezometer or smart phone application. People who have children with Asthma do not need a pulmonary sounds analyzer that utilizes contact sensors to acquire, amplify, filter, record and quantify the presence of wheezing- when a child is bleeding, you go to the cabinet and you find a band aid, when they are having difficulty breathing, you take the necessary steps to relieve their difficulty. If you put them on the nebuliser when they didnt need it, there are no adverse effects to them, the steam simply makes their breathing easier.

In some misguided way, you and too many investors on this site that have bought into ISN as a miricle product for children with Asthma seem to think that your saving grace product will save childrens lives...IT DOES NOT.

Why would I waste precious seconds applying a mointer that may or not tell me i need to take additional steps when I could use those seconds applying those additional steps...which really may save their lives.

Best of luck with your investment.

Listen to the market, it is telling you something.

Kiril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.