APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

We haven't got the NIRP working yet after decade(s) but we are...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    We haven't got the NIRP working yet after decade(s) but we are now starting investigation of a new process which will need more capital, operating costs, studies and dilution of shareholders. M Turbott has been negotiating with Australia, China but no contract signed. Now he is negotiating with USA.
    "Cash flows and return to long suffering shareholders who believed the promises"- What's that???? Forget it; have to enlarge the trough and keep it topped up and remain indispensible.
    Latest report shows we are not an industrial/resource company; we are an "ADMINISTRATION COMPANY" WHICH IS WHERE 85% OF OUR SHAREHOLDER FUNDS WERE SPENT FOR THE QUARTER.
    So please Mr Turbott, you have got this far over the many years I have supported the company but maybe its time to recognize you need a "Faciliatator" to CLOSE the deals you seem to have the knack to get started but not execute.
    While highly qualified, I learnt in business what a skill it is to close a deal and understood I was not good at it. Recognising this and employing a Facilitator was one of my best business decisions.
    No offence intended. I have been there and learnt.
    Regards
    Bardot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.