APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

M Turbott needs a Facilitator, page-12

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi Clacko,

Are you bringing up the BHP and Kronos deals as successful transactions executed by APG board?

I respect your opinion greatly, but to mine, those are examples of APG dismally failing to take advantage of relationships with giants of the game.

I'm not sure what you mean withholding my own track record. I have noted multiple times that I first held this stock when I was 13 years old, 22 years ago. Have held for long duration's of time from then until a couple years ago. As you mentioned I luckily sold my entire holdings at 9.6c a while back but cannot for one second boast about making anything great off APG. The opportunity cost of holding them over time was horrific and I was lucky to make a little (very little) off a couple of trades and then get out at an ok time.

I merely suggested any newbie, who has the time and desire, go back and correlate False9's posts with APG announcements. Mind you, to go back far enough you'd need the dozen names and accounts he has posted under over the years.

As always, I hope the time is near where APG heads well back up in price and long terms holders are rewarded.
    Last edited by Linkman19: 07/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.