APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Link You forgot to mention the BHP and Kronos transactions -...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Link

You forgot to mention the BHP and Kronos transactions - these were real transactions and the NIRP is evidence of this. Yet to be finished (true) and yet to produce an income stream (true). I recall, however, that you made significant $ from selling ahead of the Kronos bubble bursting. You boasted at one point at selling in the low 9's when the bubble burst a day or two later when the price got to 10c.

You were lucky then and made heaps from what you boasted.

Perhaps you are now testing whether another run is shortly to be under way? Maybe so, maybe not. However attacking the credibility of False 9 gives you no credit. Without his support this company would long ago have disappeared. He (unlike you) has genuine skin in the game.

Investing is about risk. Some you win (big), others spiral out of control and crash and burn.
    APG is neither one nor the other. That is its challenge, charm and infuriating quality.

The constant appearance of false Messiahs on this thread encouraging the naive to exit their investment ahead of a possible significant transaction is something that is a constant with APG and one you seem to be well practised in.

I know we need speculators like you but it is disappointing when you constantly withhold your own track record.

Don't be fooled people.

Clacko888

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.