BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Even though I state that my post was not having a go at you at...

1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1434
    Even though I state that my post was not having a go at you at all, but was general in nature of what this thread is actually turning into, you still get all defensive and attacking. I love forums.

Pal, from where I'm sitting, it's the majority of you guys that are 'having a cry' when someone/anyone questions BRN, the Milestones, the company, or anything to do with the stock.

It's putrid how you can't ask a question or challenge what has been said by a company for some clarity, without getting jumped on by so many. Honestly, if your post doesn't consist of SP guesses after delivery of milestones (MUST be higher than current price, otherwise you would be downramping), your guess of when the milestones will be announced, your guess of when trading halts will be or your guess of the daily SP closes, then don't bother posting at all.

Seeing as though it seems like all constructive information has been spoken about, according to you, and that this thread is now one big guessing game; It may be time to stop checking this thread, at least until the company comes out with something worth while.

With that, good luck and happy guessing.
    Last edited by pierre23: 21/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.