"Do your own research, this is not advice only my opinion and...

1. 121 Posts.
    "Do your own research, this is not advice only my opinion and experience for the last 3 years having shares with this sad excuse for a comp"

The pl cbn take over is a frdlnt hoax, they will bait people to get on board and really pump those carbon c's (just check out mr Lebon (Dirct) at his own comp in SA, its leadhll or hope, they are pumping C Cred in there latest newsletter) when all along they have known that they will announce there "oops a legal dispute has arisen in the MOA" then later on they will say "oops, we have found it to be of no beneficial interest of m&m to purchase PC as they have missinformed us" they will use the third party trick "its there fault we are victums scam" they have done it for years as they are currently mutating/transforming from VOIP to nature.

Its a beautiful thing isnt it just?

There is another shady character in this thing and he was the guy behind the fuel pellets scam, I have links to those stories in my last post, DOR and make up your own mind.

Nice, but good fun waching these cheeky buggars, i reckon they get bored in there office and dare each other to see how redicolous there announcements and "fantasized, fictional stories can be" just to see if investors keep buying in, lol.

"They take this statement to a whole new level"

"This one time at band camp"

I used to watch bold and the beautiful but why would I do that when this is the real thing. Bold and the B ratings would be down because of the competition. LOL LOL

DOR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.