M3M 0.00% 4.0¢ m3 mining limited

M3 - Chat, news, charting, page-332

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Agreed! I really hope it's before the weekend as well.

I've only contacted companies I've invested in a couple of times before and had a 50/50 strike rate. One I called shut me down saying all info would be released through the normal channels, and the other (AZL when it was HWK) I was given the mobile number of the MD and had a really great hour-long chat with him. Of course he declined any info which was not released or was financially sensitive, but very pleasant all the same and gave great assurance on how it was developing. I'm still holding with about 4 bags since then.

Today, I called the M3M number and it seemed it went straight to an answering machine so I just hung up. But got a call back immediately and it was a lady from what seemed to be an answering service. She asked what I was after and said I was interested in the assay results for Victoria Bore. She said she'd pass the request on.

Within 5 mins I received a call from a mobile phone from the guy I mentioned above. Even though the line was very bad (I was on a mobile too), he was very friendly and accommodating. And told me what I've outlined above. It was a quick conversation as the line was so bad, but I had the impression he would have chatted further.

In calling a company, I don't want to seem like a pest or ask info which is plainly financially sensitive. I thought the timing of the assay results was ok as they had already said "imminent" and it was a fair question to get clarification on that.

I now feel I would be welcome to call back with any future valid question in the future, but again, I wouldn't want to make a habit of it and become a pest. Save it for when it's most useful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M3M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.352M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17607 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M3M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.