M4M 2.94% 3.5¢ macro metals limited

Ok lets have a look at the facts here. Over the last 2.5 months,...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Ok lets have a look at the facts here.

Over the last 2.5 months, share price has increased from 0.2c to a high of 5.4c yesterday.
    In that time, this is the first pull back we have seen. I think this has left people a little startled as we're all used to seeing M4M green in the portfolio every day. I would have expected a pull back sooner, nothing ever goes up in a straight line.

Could this have been a pump and dump? Of course, there is always the possibility of that.
    Do I think thats the case given the facts? Absolutely not.

You have the directors and board buying up massive amounts of shares and to this date have not sold any, despite being up 2000% as of the current share price.

You have highly promising ground that is set up ready for mining, with easy access for haulage to ports.

You have the man running the show with 12 years Iron Ore experience at Mineral Resources.

To me, this is just a pull back that was always going to come after a 2500% rise in 2 months. The sell down volume has been very low. I suspect this is purely just a breather and a tree shake in order to cap the price and soak up more shares.

I could be wrong but I will not be selling any shares. I see still a 10c target on this short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $129.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $323.1K 9.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1074998 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 49401 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.