M4M 0.00% 2.9¢ macro metals limited

This from F R. Not really sure if it affects M4M negatively or a...

1. 4,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    This from F R. Not really sure if it affects M4M negatively or a positive that brings MIN closer to us. Any thoughts.
    Mining Min Res weighs up rail fleet sale as axe falls on iron ore minesBrad ThompsonReporterJun 20, 2024 – 3.15pmSaveShareGift this articleListen to this article4 minMineral Resources faces the prospect of having its rail fleet sitting idle at the same time it is hit with a hefty rehabilitation bill after moving to shutter iron ore mines in Western Australia’s Yilgarn region.The company said on Thursday that it was assessing rehabilitation costs and would consider selling rail assets in the wake of mine closures that will impact about 1000 workers.Mining billionaire Chris Ellison’s Mineral Resources has opted to shut iron ore mines in the Yilgarn region of WA. Trevor CollensMinRes owns six locomotives and almost 400 wagons that have been used to cart iron ore from the Yilgarn to port. It also faces a cost hangover on its take-or-pay contract with the WA government-owned port of Esperance on the state’s south coast.The company earlier this month agreed to sell 49 per cent of a private haul road – from its Onslow Iron development to the Port of Ashburton – to Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners, as first reported by The Australian Financial Review’s Street Talk column. The sale fetched $1.3 billion for MinRes.Chris Soccio, the chief executive of MinRes’ iron ore division, said demand for the steel-making commodity remained strong and that the mine closures had nothing to do with concerns about price.RELATED QUOTESMINMineral Resources$59.960 -1.01%1 year1 dayJun 23Sep 23Dec 23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $75.30K 2.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1177396 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 314138 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.