M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

The stock went up 17 times in 2 weeks. You think it’s impossible...

1. 4,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589

The stock went up 17 times in 2 weeks.

You think it’s impossible to go up 10 times from here in 6 months?

Catalysts:

Cane Bore everything is there, they are hoping to get the first shipment off by the end of the year (there words not mine).

They just leverage into everything that Mineral resources has set up. If they can get to market $45 wmt and we pay the additional road haul cost of $8 plus other costs they could have on the ship for $55 wmt. That will be a highly profitable venture if Iron ore price stays above $100.

Goldsworthy:

You just need to look at the anomaly and the history of the Goldsworthy mine. They will be drilling in October. That is a 50:50 lottery ticket.

Mogul:

They already have $180k in government grants to drill this. Hopefully they have a joint venture in place or put a few holes in the ground by the end of the year.

Agbaja:

Again hopefully they can sell this or get a joint venture.

Chile Lithium project:

if that thing ever gets sold they will be reimbursed $400k in costs. Highly doubtful on recouping anything on this

M4MOB

if the price stays where it is they will get another $8m in the coffers. That should cover all their working capital in the short term. I doubt they will need another cap raise before they get all of the above drilled out to some degree

Not saying it will go to a $1b market cap in the next 6 months, but there are a lot of catalysts above to have the share price materially higher than where it is now.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.