M4M 4.55% 2.3¢ macro metals limited

Thanks for the input Tiger as well as borano and others...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Thanks for the input Tiger as well as borano and others providing substance whether positive or negative. A balanced view is important and people can make up their own minds.

Better than the 75% absolute drivel we get here.
    - We don't care for hourly pip trading updates.
    - Who GAFF why people are selling at current prices? If they are cheap then buy. But don't give us your life story that "I'm topping up at these prices" when everyone knows you aren't.
    - Nobody is holding this back. A couple million shares at two pips above current price when there are billions of shares does not hold a SP back.
    - There is no "guarantee" this will be 0.10 or 0.01 before Christmas. Santa will still come regardless.
    - Learn about market caps and compare to other similar companies rather than make outrageous statements about SP especially the clown who said this could go to $3 in 12 months.
    - You don't know what I know.......really? FFS
    - We don't care that you spoke to a board member once on the phone and if they are your best friend now. Board members tell you what you want to hear. It happens everywhere.

Nothing has been proven yet. A few months ago many were wetting themselves over the rock chips found at Cane Bore.

Hold your breath, get on your knees and pray that the results fall in our favour. That's all we've got at the moment. That's why the SP is where it is. Nothing more, nothing less. And if the results are positive I am sure borano would be the first here to congratulate us.

I would have hoped with drilling under way and samples now on the ground that there would be some unusual big purchases from the drillers families and friends the last week or so but alas.

How people get triggered because someone makes a negative comment on one of their stocks on in internet forum is hilarious and says more about them than the poster.

And remember never fall in love with a stock.
    Last edited by Abs006: Today, 11:27

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.