M7T 4.07% 59.0¢ mach7 technologies limited

M7T Press release, page-37

1. 7,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Ok.. so I spoke to someone yesterday and in summary it did not go into a trading halt as they did not go and get shares through a broker.  As it was with a single investor... I do agree with them in this respect and as such it can be difficult to point where any leak may have been in this case.
    In reflection and in all honesty.. had the share price not run up and we signed this I would have been over the moon for a few reasons:
    1. There was really no discount to the average price over like the previous week
    2. No transaction fees for raising the cash
    3. It is a single investor who most likely wants to hold and not S708's who dump for a short term profit
    4. We now remove possibly any doubt of a future raise for operational purposes (may stil be required for an acquisition which is different)
    5. Gut feel that this cornerstone investor only came onboard due to M7T now having a quality CEO onboard.

Based on the above and also on the statement from the quarterly:
    "However, so far in October alone, Mach7 has received the overdue payments and generated strong cash flow with receipts of $1.5 million. In addition, during Q2, we expect to see the full impact of Mach7’s cost cutting initiatives which were directed at removing all non-core activities of the business."

I am now changing my sentiment to buy.  Reckon we could easily see high 20's after the next quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M7T (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.