CUE 0.00% 11.5¢ cue energy resources limited

maari delayed until october, page-13

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    nzoiler...
    I was just about to go on a big rant as to why cue is the best positioned oiler...and then I thought, 'bugga that'...
    so instead I will keep this short..... (still a minor rant)...haha

Id love to talk to you on the phone dude!...
    you know your stuff! CUE's list of JV partners is unbeatable for a small tiered oiler...

heres some of CUE's JV partners--->
    Oil Search (our future in PNG- Giant), Beach (want some action), OMV (Austrian giant), Santos (king pin), SPC (Large Asia Pacific presence), Todds (dynasty), Coogee (the mother of all unlisted companies-rules the Timor Sea (also our future)), MEO (umm-> oh the RDI connection they bring), Horizon-> growing mid tear...

IF Cue does not have the ability to do something, they surely know someone who does! starting with the Todd Connection...

anyway,
    Next year, CUE will be set for the next stage of growth in its path (aswell as the one its on of developing Maari, Oyong Gas, and Wortel)... it has a good shot to become a one dollar mid tier stock down the line...(which will perform in a downtrending market)....
    nzoiler,
    you see how New Zealand Oil and gas has a set path of core developing assets? (perfect to model CUE from)... Well CUE has that set path of developing large assets into revenues, aswell as pushing through and developing a whole bunch of other gas assets--> (bariweka, Cash Maple, Kimu and Jeruk) to lauch itself from.... with the backbone sharped into the spine through manaia tie in...
    this is going to take time to lift off..Patpat, you are too rampant with your predictions...(unless you factor in exploration success)...
    Next year, well yeah man-> for sure...
    later dude's...
    im out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $90.37K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105814 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 75356 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.