1. 17,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house,
    Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse...

I really should have invested in one of those carbon monoxide detectors.

. .....................................................................................
    I went to the garden centre today and bought a Christmas Tree. The assistant asked me, "Will you be putting that up yourself?"
    I replied, "No, you sick bastard. I'll be putting it up in my living room."

........................................................................................
    Last year I left my Christmas shopping too late and ended up getting it all done at a petrol station on Christmas morning.
    I thought the limited selection would leave me in the shit but my 17-year-old daughter squealed with delight when she opened her ‘L’ plates and ran over to hug me.

I don’t know why she went out to look on the driveway though.

......................................................................................................................
    Why doesn’t Santa have any kids of his own?
    Because he only comes once a year, and it's down a chimney

...........................................................................................
    Imagine my joy when I was getting out the Christmas decorations and found a present I forgot to give my kids last year. Their excited faces were a picture as they unwrapped it and opened the box.

Such a pity it was a puppy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.