FGR 2.78% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

Maaze support thread, page-10

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Well, it's only 1.5c higher than 18.5c. It's risen about 8c in the last couple months so 1.5c is not that much more. It's half the value of peer TLG so that's more like 25c/Sh. Rumours are abound that EV manufacturers are trying to source graphene for high performance batteries. FGR has a new modular graphene manufacturing facility that can be expanded or rolled out anywhere in the world for a multitude of industrial applications aside from batteries. This sector (battery minerals and technology, innovative metals) is rallying at the moment and tipped as a big Sector in 2018 which is stoking investor interest.

Mate tbh I have no idea what will specifically happen with the share price next week, it's a work in progress. It could revert, correct, retrace or it could breakthrough and take another leg up, but I think it's moving up for the medium term based on recent share price history and the broader thematic.

Have a read of the posts by the range of quality analysts and researchers who are posting regularly on the FGR threads to learn more about the real fundamentals on FGR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $34.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $12.20K 232.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60889 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 91237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.