SRM 0.00% 36.5¢ sierra mining limited

mabilo makes nova look like a pimple, page-8

1. 12,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    SRM will be duel listed. It will end up with 110m shares on issue and 8.5m options. It will be tight, cahsed up and moving towards production as a DSO quick smart. We wont be seeing the sort of volume as the register will be less than half the number of shares on issue. This will have a very substantial rerate as we see the resource statement out IMO. Its a no brainer to me. The merged group should have an early valuation of approx $100m or approx $1 per share once completed.

example

if you own 100k SRM shares today at 25c cost ( $25K )
    You will receive 300k RTG and 100k RTGO.
    These will then consolidate on a 1 for 10 basis
    You then own 30k RTG and 3k RTGO and the stock should trade around $1 per share. The 3k RTGO has a strike price of $1.50 and they should trade around 20c each as a rough guess. This should provide an intially uplift on our current holdings at these prices. Remember, the stock is already trading slightly higher than the merger price of 30c.

These are my own numbers and can move around until the merger is completed, but on paper, it should provide us with a much better med term outcome. SRM would have needed to make a discounted dilutive placement which would have caused us greater issues and we would not get the management team or the larger amount of cash. The deal is very good from all angles I've looked at. please dyor or seek advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.