PCL 6.67% 1.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

Mac B, You could have knocked me over with a feather.What is the...

1. 1,747 Posts.
    Mac B, You could have knocked me over with a feather.

What is the purpose of strong words, if not to convince ourselves and others. And your words certainly convinced others of the great future in PCL. It's a pity you didn't convince yourself.We will miss your comments and research.

If you were a little top heavy all you needed to do was lighten up a little. This can happen when you're on a winner like PCL and it's increase in value makes it become a large part of your portfolio. But to shoot your race horse and keep your donkies is bad business.

You'll never get rich loosing your nerve.

I wondered where the selling came from in the last few days. It really didn't make sense. I blamed the Euroz new punters. Even selling down to 13.5 didn't make sense.

The whole share market is going through a reasessment of direction and by early July will have accepted an interest rate increase in it's stride and will have a commitment to higher energy prices.

The Energy sector will be the growth sector for the next decade.

PCL is the next Hardman and better. I'm a buyer when I have spare funds.

Thanks for your disclosure Mac B. I admire your courage and I will follow your posts with interest.

Hang in there guys. PCL will soon give expert reports on the merger and you will see just what a good deal it is. Four company makers free carried and more coming. Please hang on and give the company your support. You will be well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $45.92K 3.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9564233 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 555171 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.