MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Mac Bank, page-36

1. 16,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8136
    "Why do you never respond to the arguments I put up about why the science is so important to MSB's income, through deal of the year?"

We’ve already been through this some months back so I’ll repeat my viewpoint: I happen to believe that Teva are reluctant backers of MSB, for a range of reasons, including – but not confined to – those raised by other HotCopper members.

Given one of the first principal parties to that deal (Cephalon) no longer exists as an entity, and given the transcribed material available in the public domain relating to the stated rationale of TEVA’s Phil Frost, Schlomo Yanai and Willam Marth in acquiring Cephalon, I place very little store of value on LEC’s 2011 Deal of Distinction insofar as it relates to Teva and Mesoblast.

And the strategic rationale provided by Teva during their earlier, in combined acquisitions, totalling US$20bn, of IVAX, Barr Pharmaceuticals and Ratiopharm, as well as various post-Cephalon deals undertaken by Teva also informs my view to this end.

Along with a host of other considerations which I’ll omit to detail in the interests of brevity.

"As for an analyst who is son of who..."

Unfortunately, the grasp of irony is not something that can be taught, unfortunately. It has to come naturally, so I can’t help you with correct the misapprehension under which you labour in your overly literal interpretation of what I said.
    (Oh, and it was “nephew”, and not “son”, but it might just as well have been “son”. Or grandson. Or second cousin, twice-removed, for that matter. But if you didn’t “get it” the first time around, you’re not likely to do so now.)

On the subject of lost irony, your pontification of, “…it's the quiet achievers you need to watch, not those who make the most sound”, is a most apposite case in point.
    Last edited by madamswer: 20/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.