MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

As usual a commentary infested with diversions. "Pontification...

1. 30,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    As usual a commentary infested with diversions.

"Pontification on quiet achievers"? haha!

It was a direct reference to MSB, as the quiet achiever. Clearly MSB "hasn't put a foot wrong on the science." and doesn't bother with announcing the opening of an envelope like some spruiker companies.

Traders in here seem to think MSB should keep up a regular supply of announcements for their trading use. You missed that? whoosh.

Yes I'm busy countering the barrage of negative and misinformed commentary in here as and when I feel so inclined.

Vinn has had enough for now, and he was pretty indefatigable for a long time. Years in fact.
    Other LT holders are weary of trader's antics...they understand the company, and the technology but it's sport for me.
    So far I continue to be amused, some days are better than others but they're invariably amusing.

You believe Teva are reluctant backers of MSB?

Hilarious! Teva ran the ruler over the stable held by Cephalon before the takeover. There have been no shocks...but Teva wanted to accelerate progress on a few projects rather than having a broad range going. It's entirely logical that they'd do that, to get to market sooner.

Gosh you are a terrific namedropper for mere mum & dad investor. I was laughing at "son of...nephew of..." and my point was and is, that the difference as you have worked out...is irrelevant as the point you were making.

Just think about it: MSB haven't put a foot wrong yet on the science.

The risk just doesn't seem to materialise there. So now the risk is with the backers and cash burn? Laughable!
    Last edited by dolcevita: 20/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.