CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

mac prime .......ccc on 70% margin from today, page-44

1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    We're now down near the lows of Jan 2009 (3.5c) and not since 2002 this has traded lower than Jan 09.

If someone can explain to me how anybody is making money selling in the low fours i'm all ears. Not even the sophisticated issues have been close to these prices that i can recall.

Understandably there are a lot more shares on issue since the previous lows so no doubt the market cap is higher now trading with similar low SP. BUT look at the position of the company right now compared to then. Sure the market is no where near as bullish but fundamentals are stronger than ever presuming they get EDF over the line.

Has the market expected them to bring more mines on quicker or manage there capital and borrowings better?

If someone was holding the price down i'd expect other buyers to be queuing up and filling the buy lines but there seems to be a shortage of on market buyers day in day out.

Now close to 30% down on investment here bought at 4.8 before halt then 6, 5.5, 5.3 and 5 on the way down post halt. (Not to mention the oppies) To be trading at less than 4 is devastating. I now feel even with two or three strong announcements i'll i'll get back to square in the short term. To think i'd be free carry the day we re-opened, talk about unhatched hens.

Have a nice night people. Mmmmmm beer, my sweet sweet little friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.