MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Since my last call to Meso ( 2 months ago), Macbank did not have...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Since my last call to Meso ( 2 months ago), Macbank did not have the pleasure of meeting with our distinguished CEO. In hearing about their recent report, it looks like nothing has changed.

To get an understanding of the intellect , resolve and determination of Itescu , Vinns post/article on 11/9/2012 @ 14.25 pm makes a really good read.

...“Never sit back on your laurels and assume you have reached the end,” Itescu says.

“There is always a risk around the corner. Unless you constantly mitigating risks and creating options you are bound to fail. The more successful you are as a company, to more risks are out there. You have to predict those risks and create risk mitigation strategies. Why we have been successful is because from day one, we have anticipated the next set of risks.”....

IMO , its just such a pleasure to know these guys( MSB Mangt) are 1 step ahead of the curve and will not let hype OR past achivements OR market cap questions blind there judgement and shake their resolve to deliver paradigm treatments across a range of unmet medical leads.

Am confidant in our first-class CEO validating Vinns comments in the coming months ..and settling the score with our freinds.

Please DYOR
    Good weekend and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.