SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

macca and brabus, page-4

1. 11,546 Posts.
    Howdy Livas,

I know they need to raise cash, and a call seems the best for all involved atm considering current market conditions. I am just sceptical because of the people involved they dont have a good track record to say the least but i will repeat what i said before, revenues will be the key i am not going to go on about their techonology because m12 has done that.
    For me a company whose value is 50million with no revenue. They state in their investor preso they have capacity for 16800 courses, so when they come out with the quarterly I will be interested to see what they deliver, granted it will increase over time but you cant value properly until that happens. So they estimate about 5.5mil profit based on those sales, which would give them a market cap of where we are now.
    WIth 146k revenues last year, its a quantum jump from that to $16-$20million. So being conservative I see far more short term downside risk than upside surprise. As much as they like the NZ and Russian markets we will need to see something concrete, all they have provided us with are fluffy annoucements to date. Although its nice to see someone post something other than, NEWS SOON, CHARLES IS BACK. lol
    Take care
    B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.