TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

It is true that many of these reports are no longer relevant....

1. 1,373 Posts.
    It is true that many of these reports are no longer relevant. Since TZ took 100% of the rights to Intevia back activity has dramatically increased. There is no substitute for having the largest players behind the technology, those with a personal interest in success, running the show. Now PE is going along for the ride.

There are many other names in aerospace who are leading the charge with Intevia. You have seen some of the names but there are others. You have seen some of the names in automotive, Visteon being one of the largest but only one of 4 to my knowledge. There are are many in computing and there are many in other areas likely to yield massive sales such as Larsons, Porters, Thompson etc.

The total annual sales of Intevia devices is likely to exceed a hundred million pa in a time I am more than happy to wait for. Even the cheapest units will gross nearly AU$100 each and the pe will greatly exceed the levels I have been conservatively using (~30) since expansion is likely to be rapid once new platforms are incorporating the devices, particularly in computing. Of course success depends on a multitude of factors but why be afraid of the risk of success? I have said that many in TZ will end up billionaires. Try to keep as much of it locally owned as possible. Already the astute Dutch have 25%. Dividends alone will be well beyond the dreams of many holders. Some will think this is all fantasy. Many will not have performed the simple arithmetic. Make sure you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.