M7T 1.57% 62.5¢ mach7 technologies limited

Im interested on the next quarterly report and will decide if i...

1. NxM
    938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Im interested on the next quarterly report and will decide if i will sell all or hold. 2020 will be a changing year given the promise of profits...

from the annual report:

Business strategies and prospects for future years

The Group continues to focus on gaining market share in the enterprise imaging market. Regionally, it is focused on the United States, Asia and the Middle East markets where Mach7 has an established brand. During the year, Mach7 has invested in additional sales & operational resources to take advantage of the sales momentum the Group is experiencing.The Group continues to invest in internal product development and innovation, with a major focus on enterprise imaging and interoperability. Mach7 prides itself on providing a leading-edge product to its customers and product development remains a core focus of the Group.During the year, the Group announced a free cashflow breakeven target for the 12 months ending 29 February 2020. The Group remains on track to meet this target. Becoming cash flow breakeven is an important milestone for the Group, which will ultimately lead to the Group becoming profitable.
    Last edited by NxM: 24/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M7T (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $153.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 63.0¢ 61.0¢ $95.99K 153.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M7T (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.