M7T 1.82% 54.0¢ mach7 technologies limited

MACH7 Tech- potential imaging solution provider akin to Promedicus, page-4

1. 23,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2113
    A good reason why M7T is a stock to like is its valuation - It's EV(Enterrprise Value)/Revenue multiple is just 2.8 at closing price of 22.5c on a Mcap of $29m. This is unloved perhaps because of low liquidity but it already has revenue of $10.3m and expected to be EBITDA positive next year and will be re-rated, also been winning contracts in recent times from US medical enterprises and strong management with GE Healthcare experience.
    I have had experience in recent months buying into stocks with low liquidity such as Pointerra (3DP) and Big Tin can (BTH) and both have started to run now as the market has woken up to its business models and growth potentials. BTH also has an EV/Rev multiple of 3 with $12m revenue and also nearing EBITDA positive and so equally cheap- BTH has received love from a small cap newsletter tip and if M7T continues to tick all boxes, it's day of reckoning will come too.
    The common mistake I believe people make is to sell when it's either starting to wake up or when the price remains depressed and unloved despite improved fundamentals. TAke it from me, sooner or later you can't hold down a good stock with improving prospects- if buyers don't come in, a newsletter would recommend it and then you guys would be willing to pay more because share price starts moving. For me, this is a potential 2x bagger potential and one to stay patient .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M7T (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $130.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 55.0¢ 53.5¢ $9.847K 18.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15881 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 31432 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M7T (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.