CND 3.23% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

macintyre-2, page-9

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    When i was recently having a chat to Justin Vost about this matter of why certain equipment wasnt allready on site.
    His reply was that the fracking crew presumed a lot of this equip was allready available in Australia.

He said all this equipment in canada and USA is virtually off the shelf type readily available equipment, that can be easily purchased anywhere, so maybe they will come better prepared next time.

Still no news on oil cut at owen 3 yet this should start when theyve removed the first 30 to 40% of fracc fluid.

So my guess next week they should be seeing some oil mixed with frack fluid presuming it is present that is.

IMO I would think if its a fairly stable oil/fracc flow and not too erratic. They might be able to make an early call on flow rate based on % oil cut. If so could be an early ann say next few weeks. But some prefer to wait so they can give a more accurate figure which seems to bring it in line with there call and wait till end of month to maybe give a more accurate picture, afterall they did also mention they want to do more extended flow testing.

If its good news and we have to wait a few more weeks so be it, but definately before Christmas.

Also hoping the rain holds off they might just have a crack at Macintyre now that would be a nice chrissy bonus.

LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.