GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

MACQ bank faces class action, page-15

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    My personal perception is that many don't give Hot Copper enough credit and it is easy degrade the value of this social media platform than it is to look through and find what sounds the most plausible... Again as much as it pains me to say it's about doing your own research but also considering some speculation at the same time..

There are some posters that I skip past just like most of you would.. It's generally the same stuff all the time that doesn't draw much interest for me.. We all seek something different here... I just seek the opportunity to share and listen to what others think... Thinking is a big thing for me.. If I see someone marching to the beat of their own drum I become more drawn in to that user and what they have to share.

I have been trying to look at the recent events in a more easy going less of a conspiracy theory.

Lithium production from beginning to end isn't an easy thing to comprehend we have some producers of concentrate, middle grade brine.. Final product in Brine and hard rock plus also now a DSO that has me contemplating why.. But I think I have a bit of an understanding there now.. And that's a conspiracy within itself.. Not done by MIN but the buyer..

The point is each of those products has different levels of revenue and possibility for each producer.

In Galaxy's case the ability to produce a more final grade of lithium carbonate or hydroxide would enhance the bottom line.

I just think there are analysts that have been so accustomed to things like iron ore and coal for example that they just don't understand how it works and then they inadvertently might put out a report that the media latch on to as gospel... Those amongst us that are well researched stand agape and can only see it as possibly a scam to purchase more shares... And those that do know consider it an opportunity..

I think it's just a complex thing..

Maybe one day we will find out that all these companies manipulate together. But until that time as sad as it may sound, we have what we have and we just need to deal with it.

Great sharing @mb12345 and @momo_lol thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.