NXL 0.28% $3.50 nuix limited

Macquarie’s Bastard Child, page-20

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I agree a long term play because stepping back and not looking at share price history the reality is the stock on face value looks correctly valued to me maybe even 20% over valued. They can get to solid profit but it is not a growth stock. Yes I am conservative when I value, not sexy but has worked for me over the years.

The new CEO has a great track record look at his past, he also knows how to sell. If this moves from what is currently not a growth stock to a growth stock then it can go up rapidly. However I could not in the next 3-5 years ever see it getting to over $10.I like the tech, it’s actually amazing but bits are dated, but have always avoided the stock however at under 1.40 I will accumulate because of the new CEO, did not pick any up yesterday sadly I bid too low. I am watching and plan to procure progressively but not large unless it hits $1.20 and I will take a large stake (well large for me probably small for some). Then I will wait for the new CEO to fix stuff which we should start to see mid 2023 (half yearly next year).

let’s hope this is the start of a new era

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.