NXL 1.47% $3.45 nuix limited

Macquarie’s Bastard Child, page-48

1. 1,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Yes, I see it but those entering at higher valuations probably do not see it. I mainly added NXL to my portfolio since there is enormous data out there to be essentially explored and mined. Corporations and governments are yet to realise the sheer scale of truths to be discovered. The truth is out there - cue "x files" theme song........ Jokes aside, Nuix can and will sell the idea to many.

The digital forensic market has got to be much bigger than the reported $160m. Multiple google sources place the Digital Forensics market size at USD 6.8 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 23.5 Billion by 2028. If Nuix can penetrate just 10% of this market we are looking at $20-$30 a share using back of envelope calcs. I've been thinking a lot about that fact as I have accumulated sub $1.50 shares. NPAT has improved though still negative. The client base is sticky and both corporate and government. I took the time to read through the all success stories to gain an insight into how the software is being used and concluded it isn't a failure in any way. The digital forensic market will not be replaced by honest people and Nuix should thrive for many years ahead. A new CEO and auditor adds to the bull case. The biggest risk here is we get bought out for $3 a share by Macquarie.
    Yes, more shorts were added on Monday 31.1.22 - 154,758 gross reported sales for the day. However, since 21.1.22, shorts on average have been decreasing so yes, some short covering has occurred. This also aligns with the increase in volume sub $2 over the same period. IMO we will be back above $2 very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.45
Change
0.050(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.116B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.40 $3.52 $3.40 $2.291M 663.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2336 $3.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.45 3147 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.