macquarie 0.16% us online trading, page-13

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re: bultana/macquarie 0.16% us online trading G'day Bultana,
    I note you are holding Tyco and therefore assume you are well versed in the corporate criminal activity that has been going on within the company in recent times.
    The Tyco "clean" bill of health that was announced yesterday, was as a result of an "internal" audit/investigation....nothing of any consequence!
    Now with Tyco's track record under Kozlowski & co.(apologies Dennis, if the spelling's not right), just how much credence do you give to the "disease" pronouncing the body "fit".
    Not all the malefactors are gone, once the cancer is established it takes a lot more than one treatment to declare the body "clean".
    At the end of the day, it'll be interesting to see how many more of his henchmen were "in the know" and also what the final verdict will be from the US Justice system, as opposed to the "trust me, I'm disclosing everything this time" approach from an internal audit.
    Tyco is a company that had/has a win at all cost attitude, even to the extent of their yacht cheating in the "Sydney-Hobart" leg of the Round the World Race last year.
    I hope your investment pays off for you and that currecy fluctuations don't adversly affect your Tyco holdings. It can be a double edged sword, and that's not including the risk associated with a company run by crooks.
    Cheers and good luck with your projects o/seas,
    Carl.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.