BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

macquarie announcement, page-7

1. 2,176 Posts.
    I met Christian and had a good long talk...this is no fly by nighter, nor is it gonna be a shOrt term play for traders....this is good solid returns, with a great new management team in play....Christian wasn't the only bloke I talked to or listened to....the money man and others were there too....all looks good for some solid growth over the next few years....invest here...don't bother playing the trading game....it's a growth company with some smart cookies on board......

Just ask yourself why 6 of the best players in the game would want to take Nepsys to the world O&G market....it's got bugger all to do with Nepsys....it had more to do with the enthusiastic team, and the fun of creating a world leading AUSTRALIAN under-water services company, with a Niche product to get a foot in the door.......ie we are watching the making of a great company....and we are on the ground floor of a technically advanced, and well run, 'start to finish' sub sea enterprise that has more than enough work, at premium profit margins, with proven people and a new product....forget Nepsys...Nepsys is now just a small bonus in the big picture....it was a foot in the door and nothing more.....I think that is why Clive bailed....NMS is going to be a bigger animal in the long run .....it was plain to see that from Christians presentation.....

It wasn't stated in plain English like that, but to me it is plain as day.....and we won't even be taking work off anyone...there's to much work about already, and there will be to much work for us to do in the future......that's basically what the LAST last fuzzy graph meant....plenty of work and profit margins are spectacular even without Nepsys....and what Christian meant when he told me he had cut out the cancer in the companies he had purchased for us....THAT CERTAINLY DOESN'T MEAN CLIVE BY THE WAY!!!!!!

Any weakness in SP is a buying opportunity IMO.....damn....I wish I never wrote this....now I'll never get any cheap shares....lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.