SRL 8.16% 45.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Macquarie Bank Research Report, page-5

1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    From Updated Mineral Resource Announcement 9 Oct. It's just a short delay to deal with the significant increase in anticipated Cobalt production. I believe they'll also be assessing potential for Platinum production....

"Due to the significant increase in anticipated cobalt production compared to the PFS estimates, the DFS will need to re-assess the impact on the design and costing of the resin-in-pulp adsorption/desorption and refinery circuits of the process flow sheet. As indicated above, it will also evaluate more selective mining approaches to the mine plan. This work has now commenced, but will result in a delay to the anticipated timing of completion of the DFS to Q1 2018. The scope of the DFS will also be expanded to assess the potential for platinum recovery via a separate beneficiation circuit.

The acquisition of two autoclaves in July 2017 (the critical path long lead item for the Project), has provided the Company with the potential to significantly accelerate the construction schedule for the Project. The updated Project delivery schedule is still being developed as part of the DFS, however, although the timeframe for the completion of the DFS has been delayed, the Company considers that this will not result in any delay in the estimated timeframes for Project construction and commissioning."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.040(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 51.5¢ 45.0¢ $11.31K 23.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 19975 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.