CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Macquarie Group's Central Petroleum bid runs into trouble Read more: http://www.copyright link/business/en, page-11

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    The man is concerned about the future of the company, but he is not concerned at the future of his long term investors who might be forced to walk away with their tails between their legs and/or even been forced to move into the poorhouse. And I can still remember reading somewhere that his priority at all times was the future and the nest egg retirement of his shareholders. Well, and by the looks of things, he could have fooled me.

As to how so many fell for his gift of the **, that is totally beyond me. But there will be a time that people will eventually see the real light and start to realise that it is not all sunshine emanating from someone's derriere.

And I agree with you Gasoroil, just boycott the meetings and get them to start worrying about what could happen to them and their futures. Not that I have ever attended any of his presentations/rhetorics in the past.

What goes round, comes around. And I hope that this time is not different than any other.
    Last edited by buddy134: 16/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $21.04K 432.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 196220 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 109455 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.