CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Macquarie Group's Central Petroleum bid runs into trouble Read more: http://www.copyright link/business/en, page-8

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(("I'm very confident [the deal] will get through," Mr Cottee said. "But I'm a bit disappointed that if it doesn't get through, they've actually made the future a lot harder for the company."))""

I like this part......NOT!!

The hide of the man telling us that if we win, we would make the future of the company a lot harder. What he fails to say though, is that if the SoA will get through there is no future for us but only for themselves and their own futures.

And he is also confident that the SoA will get through. With that I may agree with him because I have never ever ween a SoA failing when put up to the votes of the shareholders. Don't forget that they will have the full support of the Financial Institutions with all of their NOMINEES ACCOUNTS and where they will have the constant advice and tally of how many votes are coming in against them. With that they can plan their next move. One of them, if I got that one right, was to tell us that Macquarie Superannuation fund with all their nominees accounts are now into the game floor too.

Is that why Cottee is confident of the SoA's success.??

dyor!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $21.04K 432.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 196220 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 109455 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.