NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

macquarie presentation, page-22

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi Bindi ,
    since i have a few spare minutes i thought this might help,
    nwe looking very very promissing for the near future ,possibly a huge resourse on our hands .
    cant wait till the market finds out,our giant might be not to far from waiking up
    “The Golden Age of Gas”
    B“The Golden Age of Gas”
    b“The Golden Age of Gas”
    B•Post-well evaluation continuing, with preparations underway to re-enter the well in coming days
    •Immediate focus on establishing oil flow rate from the Kockatea Shale
    •Highly prospective Carynginia and IRCM intervals to be re-entered to establish gas rates
    •High Cliff Sandstone and Irwin River Coal Measures tight gas potential could be enormous – Multi TCF
    •Object to establish the flow rate for each formation, after which Norwest will be in a position to:
    •High grade target intervals for development
    •Scale up flow test results to predict potential production from horizontal wells
    •Design a program for the next phase of the project; and
    •Estimate contingent resource volumes
    •Planning for 3D seismic survey has commenced – determine lateral extent of HCSS, Kockatea and shale gas sweet spots
    Oil to surface from the Kockatea Shale
    Immediate program broker Presentation Macquarie Equity Ltd 23rd October 2012•Successful Arrowsmith drilling and fracc program defines the long term potential as a shale and tight gas producer
    •Norwest continues to appraise and subsequently develop these resources – target first production Q3 2014
    •Large portfolio of quality projects
    Summary
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.