LOV 0.06% $32.63 lovisa holdings limited

Macquarie Price Downgrade, page-17

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Didnt realise the parent company of smiggle was on the ASX. I agree that is a close comparison to Lovisa. The store sizes are near identical and I would go as far as saying the average product price will also be similar. I haven't seen their reports but I'm sure their margins are high. Smiggle products are similar to Lovisa in that they are visually appealing for their target demographic but really wouldn't cost that much extra compared to cheap stationary to manufacture. Yet, the prices they are charge are high end. There are other similaritiesbso I could go on.
    The key difference though is the target demographic. Smiggle is mostly aimed at kids. So it's the parents doing all the paying. I would expect young adults to have a greater disposable income so if Smiggle is doing good, Lovisa would be doing great.
    As an aside it would have been great to have Smiggle listed as a separate entity on the ASX so one could invest in it without taking a stake in the other slow growing retail companies Premier has their fingers in.

Back to Lovisa. Great price action today and good volume. For me it's a given that Lovisa's revenue would have been affected by the economy in any meaningful way. The only question is what PE the company deserves to trade at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$32.63
Change
0.020(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $3.579B
Open High Low Value Volume
$32.57 $32.77 $32.36 $4.692M 143.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 602 $32.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$32.70 25 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.