SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

MACQUARIE RATES SLR AS OUTPERFORM, page-202

1. 1,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Great reason to buy Rorschach88 !

I added the below to another thread of SLR, but I did not crunch the numbers, this is another take on SLR,s $480 million tax loss, $270 million cash, gives a buyer of SLR 750 million credit For a lousy 200 million, they get the whole mining operations.
    Plus they get rid of the board and start cutting costs.

Is this what happens next, a takeover or will there be a merger ? Someone can steal SLR for a lousy 200 million plus takeover premium. ??????

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 ▪ Cash and bullion of $253.3 million at period end (excludes ~$21.0 million of gold in circuit and concentrate on hand valued at net realisable value)

2 ▪ Hedge book at 31 December 2022 was 52,000 ounces at A$2,697/oz for delivery over the next 6 months. Post period end, 50,000 ounces were hedged at A$2,840/oz for delivery through 2024 (CY) to capitalise on the prevailing gold price and de-risk the cash returns of the proposed Santa open pit at Mount Monger▪ FY23 Group sales guidance range tightened to 260,000 - 275,000 ounces at an AISC of A$1,950 - A$2,050 per ounce (including $110 per ounce in noncash inventory charge associated with the treatment of stockpiles at Mount Monger)

3 ▪ At 31 December 2022, Silver Lake had $311.4 million of available tax losses Then in Australia and $170.6 million of available tax losses in Canada
    Total 480 million

4 - Then my personal view, have you ever tried to work at Sugar Loaf at this time of their year ? And Have you ever tried to work in the Western Australia at this time of the year ?
    I am picking a big increase in output in the next 3 quarters.
    ( As outlined in Silver Lake’s FY23 guidance (provided in July), production is weighted to the second half across the portfolio, with higher grade production fronts scheduled at both Western Australian assets (Deflector South West and Tank South) and the continuation of infrastructure projects and scheduled introduction of new underground mining fleet into the Sugar Zone mine.)

Summary - Do your own homework folks. I might be wrong again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.