SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

MACQUARIE RATES SLR AS OUTPERFORM, page-92

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Hard to notice a stock that doesn't promote itself.

The Reserves and Resources statement is again later than last year - we are now halfway through October and no news. This is on top of no exploration results released to the ASX in the last 2.5 years despite record exploration spending.

Add to that SLR don't seem to want to attend conferences and present their assets and upside potential there either.

I am not chasing dividends with this stock, but I would like to get drilling news more often along with a higher conversation ration of reserves to resources. Daisy which is the highest grade of all resources has only around 10% converted to reserves. Compare this to Penny, held by RMS whereby almost all of their resources are converted to reserves.

Agree however SLR is well run. But capital markets are competitive and if SLR don't go to the effort of telling people how good they are then it's not surprise no one notices it.

I found these comments from Northern Star CEO very promising.

Hopefully reserves and last quarter results will appear in the next week or two.

GLTA/IMHO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4754/4754026-bb426747bdcca8725b40157289d2c660.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.