SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

I would has to say read the finanicals again Samscout. It...

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I would has to say read the finanicals again Samscout. It promotes itself in facts, in a trying couple of years. Management have excelled to get these great numbers.

Silver Lake Resources Limited (“Silver Lake” or the “Company”) is pleased to report its financial results for the year ended 30 June 2022. FY2022 highlights ▪ Executed on several operational and strategic objectives through FY22 to strengthen our operations and growth outlook▪ Completed the acquisition of Harte Gold Corp and its Sugar Zone mine with a significant regional land package of district scale in Ontario, Canada▪ Successful integration and ramp up of Deflector CIP circuit and introduction of secondary high grade ore source delivering 24% y-o-y production growth ▪ Commencement of capital returns to shareholders with the implementation of on-market share buyback ▪ Group gold production of 256,538 ounces gold equivalent1, with gold sales of251,735 ounces and copper sales of 907 tonnes ▪ $249.2 million cash flow from operations with a 20% y-o-y increase in underlying free cash flow of $89.2 million2▪ EBITDA1$267.6 million at an EBITDA margin of 42% ▪ Normalised Profit Before Tax3of $95.4 million (FY21: $145.0 million)▪ Available Australian tax losses of $303.9 million at 30 June 2022 (30 June 2021: $323.8 million)▪ Statutory NPAT of $77.7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.