DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Thanks a ton for sharing that @richrichie That was very...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1751
    Thanks a ton for sharing that @richrichie
    That was very informative stuff on a lot of goldies.
    Happy to see that Macquarie has mentioned DRM as one of its preferred picks (on the first page of the PDF).

I remember your screen name. An article (Gold mining journal) forwarded by Richrichie on DRM few months back (around Jan I think) was a must read and it shed a lot of light on the years forward, recent past, etc., and DRM also mentioned how they have not yet been given as much credit as they deserve.

That earlier article mentioned that Doray had clearly explained way back in the 2012 BFS that the cost would be more in this financial (2014-15) year due to orebody composition and how there would be a stark recovery in FY 2016 (coming financial year) when it starts to tap into the burgeoning Judy prospect. So the market completely overreacted by hammering the DRM price to such an extent in Nov, but DRM had clearly pointed out that this would happen in 2nd year, and thus it was hardly a surprise and just a temporary phenomenon.

So, hopefully reduction in costs this year would give us a significant positive re-rate before the bigger re-rates due for next year with Deflector, if all goes well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.