NST 0.04% $13.02 northern star resources ltd

I am always a bit wary of self reinforcing optimism in a blog. I...

1. 643 Posts.
    I am always a bit wary of self reinforcing optimism in a blog. I know NST is a great share, and one of the lower risk shares out there because of its financial position and cash flow, and of the shares it is better to get 'caught' with than others for the long run.

However there is more to it than that in the shorter term. My fear is that as the tide suddenly goes out on all stock markets there is contagion across all share categories and qualities. AND watching global share markets lately makes me a little nervous. I had a price there for 2.45 and missed it by 07 cents, but that is OK, there will be other dips to make money on. AND it isn't just stock markets that are attacking the environment, there is the fx game across nations that also have large effect. It is all getting very complex and hard to 'guess' or assume what comes next. Fundamentals can mean little when other factors come over the top.

So Im sitting here in cash having made profit from NST a number of times now, but not looking to buy in for a while now unless there is big dip in the short term, else I will wait for things to settle down, and trade dips in the $3+ range should that come about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.02
Change
0.005(0.04%)
Mkt cap ! $14.98B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.06 $13.07 $12.97 $34.67M 2.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4430 $13.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.02 3522 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.