MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

I read speculation from you uneducated peasants as to MCR pe...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I read speculation from you uneducated peasants as to MCR pe ratio and NI price. Bah Humbug.

pe ratio depends on profits, amazon in US make no profits for years but valued over $200BUS MCap. its pe has been negative. Its not about pe its about income to price as affected by expenses/costs and how der income then becomes profit with either higher income or lower costs. When income growing stronger than costs the pe will be overshot to positive sooner or later.

In MCR precedent - grade much higher than expected, sales and production much higher than last QTR and costs slightly higher as well expected. Some "analysts" say higher costs and less than expected production so sell down - Bah Humbug.

der capex and cost higher as expected due to massive drilling work yielding major results already which boost mine life of 2 years which is holding dis stock back and likely much more finds everywhere they want to look - larva flows from massive supervolcano at kambalda not go down one channel you fools- they flood everywhere from many localities just like at pompei.

Der uneducated peasants criticise less production than estimated even though it is much higher than last QTR and criticise low cash profit when dis is large increase from first half and large increase from last years loss of $22M and also criticise higher capex when dis was well known due to larger drilling and new equipment which already boosting production.

Der cash burn limited to mere $600K for whole year - Wunderbar - some companies like Lynas and blackberry burn $200M+ cash per year. If you sell something for higher price and more of it value should be much higher of company - Ja Ja, not less ....You uneducated peasants who not know mathematics or to analyze corporate results and how dey affect current financial year should not invest at all. Please sell to us who know mathematics very well. Der "analysts" and Newspaper report give you good blindfold and good reason to sell to their friends.

Macquarie report is korrect mathematics and millionaires factory have best wealthiest hedge funds in OZ. I make big $ from them, do not ignore them, recheck my thesis and you work it out for yourself.

MCR is one of best managed NI stocks in der world with no debt, how many NI stocks survived since 1999 with no debt, none. Then ask how many holders sell last 2 days - only 1.2M shares out of 200M ie 0.6% of total shares = message = not many selling - dey look at other NI stocks at 3-5x like PAN and POS or even 80x their low price like SIR and ask why MCR not even double its lows from last year. Its not because of no debt or higher sales and higher grades and production- its the low mine life. That will change soon. Business operation pumping golden widgets on all cylinders better than expected, if this stays for 4 QRTs what will SP be then? Macquarie already told you - $1.55 TP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.