BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Had to be MQG when that 25 million was traded last Friday....

1. 3,628 Posts.
    Had to be MQG when that 25 million was traded last Friday. NObody else had that many. Now it's just a case of whether they were all bought by one party as to whether or not we get another sub. shareholder notice. The fact that someone was prepared to pay 54 cents for such a large slice would indicate to me thatthe cap. raising was fairly well oversubscribed, and judging by the number of small trades that have gone through since the SPP was announced, I think those of us that are participating will be lucky to get $5k worth, let alone the $15k we are allowed.

I will be glad to see the back of MQG, but they ain't gone yet. They still hold 12 million unless they have been selling on market since last Friday. They have put enormous pressure on the share price for some time now, and to get them off the register altogether can only be a good thing.

It is going to be very interesting to see what news is forthcoming between now and the time the SPP closes in July. If the share price continues to rally then there will be enormous support for the SPP and as mentioned above, bids will be scaled back. However, if it continues to hover around the 55 cent mark, a lot of people might decided it just ain't worth it.

As much as I am not a fan of the SPP I do hope it has to be scaled back, as that in itself will simply imply there is more demand and can only be good for the share price.

What I really want to know right now is what they are going to spend the $40m on that they have raised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.