NXL 0.30% $3.36 nuix limited

Hi MoonshineUnderstand your pain here, both with this investment...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Moonshine

Understand your pain here, both with this investment and with the moronic banter which is the ‘Nuix Hotcopper’ thread these days. The latter I feel is by design though. I think that why I have chosen to reply to your well-written dialogue. Something normal to read for a change on here.

From my perspective, I believe there is a business case still here Nuix - albeit from a lower base to the IPO pitch. However you are being compensated now with the current depressed share price….more than compensated in my view. 2 x Revenue for a proven and respected product, minimal churn client base, in a growth segment……data is compounding yearly. Your Point 2 above is a definite possibility but I highly doubt will be successful. The uncertainty regarding the current CEO litigation and the IPO class action are unfortunate noise for now.

The entire market has also been hit - tech stocks in particular from the ‘Interest Rate Nasdaq Grenade’ in January, and now the Russia/Ukraine conflict.

All in all -at this share price I am definitely glass half full at the moment and have finally managed to get my weighted average down to a 1.## handle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.083B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.45 $3.34 $1.144M 337.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6045 $3.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.35 2041 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.