TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Its pretty wild west in those parts - but absolutely correct in...

1. 527 Posts.
    Its pretty wild west in those parts - but absolutely correct in saying the DRC is opening and those in there will get re-rated. The entire Roan Sequence has been taken up and there is no more ground to peg. Those holding will do well, no question. It is unbelievably prospective country.

Currently confirmed 5.5bn in the table investment dollars over next 4yrs in the Katanga provnce. Freeport TFM project and Katanga Mining will forge things to the next level, along with the early movers like Anvil.

Rio have been sniffing around for a project there (not Tigers lease unfortunately), and some other Canadian mining houses that were too slow to move are arriving to try get some of the action. I think this is driving the move to list on the TXS, the canadians are all over the place in the DRC and understand the country pretty well.

The big issue in my mind is that the Rule of law is a major problem in relation to enforcement of contractual rights.

Tiger will not disapoint, but not for the faint hearted. High grades are confirmed and the tonnage is there - absolutely no question - just takes time to prove up.

good luck to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.