BWN 0.00% 4.9¢ bhagwan marine limited

"why did you buy BWN?- why do you still hold BWN?- what do you...

1. 110 Posts.
    "why did you buy BWN?
    - why do you still hold BWN?
    - what do you expect of BWN? Where do you want BWN to go?
    - what do you expect of your Board?"

Your questions really say it all and I am grateful to have a vocal and informed investor on side to pursue all our interests!

In reply:
    -I bought at float because of the inferred quality of its tenements, and added to my holding as I presumed that the Co. was working on the owners (us shareholders) behalf to add value by pursuing an aggressive drilling campaign leading to a significant JORC result.

-I would have expected the Co. to continue drilling what I am convinced will eventually prove to be a massive resource.

-I would expect the Board to focus on the reason the Co. was formed in the first place- to drill and find coal and add value to all of us, Co. staff and shareholders, not to engage in what appears to me as unfair, and possibly immoral tactics to hijack a potentially successful Co. away from us holders for a pittance.

It has gone beyond my greed in wanting to make money out of the venture to a desire to ensure the usurpers get the just desserts and let a new Board get on with running a Compny for the benefit of all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.