BWN 0.00% 4.9¢ bhagwan marine limited

Hi Sam,- why did you buy BWN? I purchased options after some...

1. 696 Posts.
    Hi Sam,
    - why did you buy BWN? I purchased options after some research and a discussion with MD that left me with a belief that BWN had a solid future. The options offered leverage and reasonable time component. The Indian connections were included in my assessment as a positive factor due to their supply needs and their deep pockets. Ironically!

- why do you still hold BWN? Why sell options at current price? I still hold out hope, particularly in light of your recent efforts with TO Panel.

- what do you expect of BWN? Where do you want BWN to go? It is more that I would expect the authorities to review this case in favour of shareholders and render it invalid, and BWN to go back to drilling and proving up a legitimate JORC reserve. i.e. get on with business.

- what do you expect of your Board? See latter part of my answer to previous question in addition to them working for the vast majority of holders who believe in the company and who's opinions have been aired in this forum over the last few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.